Effective employer branding can build your reputation internally with employees — and externally with prospects. After all, it doesn’t just attract talent — it also helps boost employee satisfaction and morale, especially if it’s grounded in organizational values. But to get the most out of your strategy, executive comms needs to be actively involved in your internal comms ecosystem — and not just as a C-Suite megaphone. In this session, you’ll hear:
- Strategies to align executive comms with brand values and internal culture.
- How execs (including CEOs) can play a more active role in boosting your employer brand.
- The role thought leadership plays in building a strong employer brand.
- Examples of executive content that boosts employer brand — plus the best channels for sharing it, from intranet testimonials and to behind-the-scenes social media videos.
- Case studies in synergy: How other organizations are integrating executive and employer branding to supercharge results.