Creating and maintaining a presence for your brand or organization on social media can be a 24/7 job for a sizable team. What happens when you have a small team or you are the lone superstar? Executing your company’s social media strategy with a small team—and small budget—can overwhelm. Learn tips and tools to manage social media well, no matter how lean your team.
- Ways to scale social media content to get the most out of your content
- To identify the right tools for your team to organize itself, to streamline social-media management and to boost results
- Quick insights to craft better content and optimize its timing and frequency of distribution
- How to collaborate better with internal stakeholders to empower employees as brand advocates
- Ways to re-package user-generated features and stories to build a steady stream of content that keeps customers interested