It’s no secret that today’s consumers seek brands who are transparent and authentic in their messaging. From the services they offer to the products manufactured, each organization has a story to tell and a consumer to engage. Yet, what happens when your client demands a story in Refinery29 and Forbes? How do you successfully engage both a consumer and business audience with the same offering? The power of authentic storytelling. Sabrina Browne will share how to develop a winning story to move the needle with target audiences and drive success in today’s PR landscape.
- Storytelling best practices to apply to your PR and omnichannel campaigns
- Tips to amplify your organization’s and clients’ stories in media
- Ways to produce content that reaches target audiences
- How to identify influential voices to champion your client story
- The “four truths” every PR professional should use to develop a story