Perhaps you just saw a TED Talk that motivated and enlightened you like never before. If only your leaders could affect your organization in such a captivating and inspiring way. What would that look like and how do you even start? For many organizations, putting on a TED Talk in its exact format seems unimaginable. However, it is possible for an organization to build a one-of-a-kind speaker series in the TED Talk format. Reach your internal audience in a meaningful way and reignite your culture one leader at a time. This session, inspired by the Spark Talk Series at Children’s Hospital Colorado, will zero in on everything you need to make your vision speech, and your visionary shine.
- How to plan and produce a speaker series that inspires audiences and sparks conversation
- The 3 things every communicator needs before starting a speaker series
- How to help an inexperienced speaker deliver an 18-minute vision speech
- Why the right message for the right audience at the right time is critical
- The details that will make your series a must-attend event
- How to set and measure realistic goals for success
- Other live interactions that will connect leaders with employees