Employees use Twitter, Google, YouTube and other content- sharing sites more than ever.
Employees enjoy total access to copyright-protected music, images and text as a part of their day-to-day work.
Awareness of copyright implications and best practices in content reuse are important in making good decisions about using copyrighted materials.
- The basics of copyright law
- What is and is not copyright-protected
- Fair use — what it is and how it works
- When copyright permission is needed
- Social media, digitized content and copyright law
- How to obtain copyright permission