Email and newsletters still top the list as the most effective internal communication channels, according to Ragan’s Annual Benchmark Report. But in today’s dispersed workforce environment, some communicators ponder what’s the right mix of content to keep employees engaged and informed (and reading: think, open and click-thru), and what are some of the best practices to reach deskless workers or employees across time zones.
Join Workshop’s Rick Knudtson and Jess Spangler as they showcase real newsletter templates that actually work in today’s workplace environment — remote, hybrid, deskless, frontline, in office — at a variety of organizations. Get ready to roll up your sleeves as they uncover:
- How to create an engaging all-company newsletter that your employees actually want to read
- Ideas for making content creation easier than ever
- Tips and tricks for more specific communication situations (like frontline employees or teams across different time zones)
- Templates that have worked well for a variety of different companies
- Ideas for improving open and click-through rates