More than 65% of employers are planning to make employee mental health and emotional wellbeing programs one of their top three priorities over the next few years according to Willis Towers Watson (WTW). This panel will explore the insights you need to create a workspace that employees feel safe expressing themselves in.
- Mental health awareness trainings that are essential to employee wellness and identification and intervention trainings managers should be taking
- Partnering with employee resource groups (ERGs) to address population-specific mental health issues
- How to leverage manager communications to detect and diffuse burnout
- Providing digital behavioral health support to make it easy for employees to seek help or treatment
- Evaluating cultural competencies within the behavioral health provider network