When COVID-19 brought the travel and tourism industry to a virtual standstill, Hilton was faced with impacts to Team Members and organizational changes that threatened the culture of one of the world’s best workplaces. Discover how this company went above and beyond to stay connected to its Team Members, prioritize engagement and double down on culture in the midst of a global pandemic. You’ll learn how they found new and creative ways to recognize the contributions of Team Members and protect their wellbeing in a time of heightened stress and uncertainty.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create employee recognition campaigns that showcase the tenacity of your workforce in a time of crisis
- Share important moments together as an organization even in a virtual setting
- Use empathetic communications and inexpensive programs to ease uncertainty and protect employee wellbeing
- Address employees with transparency during furloughs, layoffs and times of financial strain
- Find new ways to use existing communications channels for employee recognition and employee wellness campaigns