As the use of social by all ages and professions grows, it is increasingly important for health care practitioners to set up an online presence and engage in social media conversations. Physicians gravitate to social to connect with peers, grow their practice, and recruit the best students and residents and to disseminate their research. But how do your clinicians get started? And how can you support them? Three Johns Hopkins physicians will explain how they use social media to enter conversations with the right communities, serve more people with their expertise and passion, and carve out time to be a part of the conversation.
- How to support your doctors in creating their own social presence
- How to help doctors to use social to meet the goals of their department
- How to prove the value of getting doctors on social to your hospital’s leaders
- How your physicians can enter conversations with the right communities
- How your doctors can serve more people with their expertise and passion, in a way that continues to elevate them and their work