In the digital age, content is still the undisputed champion. We don’t connect to crowds—we connect to individuals within the crowds. PR professionals must grow their roles as practitioners into roles of data scientists in order to increase brand awareness and build customer engagement. Brandi Boatner, digital experience manager at IBM, will discuss how analytics can help PR pros better understand customers and anticipate their future behavior and needs.
- Better understand your customers through data
- How measurement can increase retention and turn customers into advocates
- How data scientists are a hybrid of business analysts and artistic storytellers
- How metrics can more effectively shape your organization’s narrative
- Why PR pros must embrace the necessity for measurement