Want to innovate in social media without minutiae holding you back? Join to hear how to explore the brave new worlds of virtual reality, augmented reality and experiential PR with passion and higher purpose. You’ll learn how it’s done at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and you’ll discover how celebrating your inner nerd can propel your program in exciting new directions. You’ll hear inspiring case studies—including fresh social media lessons from the Cassini spacecraft’s dramatic “Grand Finale” at Saturn—and leave with new ideas to help you ignite results on Facebook Live, Instagram, Reddit and even Giphy.
- The power of curiosity and wonder in social media storytelling
- How to juggle multiple social media accounts, while still engaging in authentic, exciting conversations with fans
- How virtual experiences engage followers emotionally
- How in-person events energize online audiences
- Examples and lessons for breaking into 360 video, AR and VR