Industry events can be the perfect platform to establish your organization as a trusted resource to target audiences—when they’re handled strategically. Discover how to optimize speaking engagements and integrate them into your broader thought leadership and marketing plans to realize maximum ROI for your executives’ time and investment. You’ll learn how to build a speaker’s bureau from the ground up and keep it humming with thoughtful event selection and relevant content. Join this session to get the tactics, templates and tools you need to ensure a successful and sustainable program.
Learn how to:
- Clearly define thought leadership platforms and goals
- Identify and evaluate subject matter experts across your organization
- Audit existing content and develop more compelling synopses and sessions
- Select engagements that put you in front of relevant audiences
- Deliver value each time a representative speaks at an event
- Ensure your bureau is effectively governed with the ability to grow