Practicing employee engagement with manager communications, pulse surveys and periodic check-ins are just starting points. Moving from listening to action requires building an always-on communications framework that takes what you hear and transforms it into purposeful policies and programs that you can spotlight in your internal and external messaging.
We will discuss:
- How to identify ineffective elements of your employee listening channels and develop ways to improve them
- Ways to measure employee sentiment and morale and match those insights to action
- Strategies for crafting executive communications that acknowledge patterns and offer solutions
- Examples of culture-forward employee engagement initiatives borne from feedback
- Tips for engaging your workforce to share and celebrate your culture externally