Employer-brand and recruiting marketing is exciting and ever-changing. To create an employer brand is a considerable accomplishment. To bring it to life not only on a website, but in a holistic integration that encompasses print, TV, online, video and markets such as recruiting, where the brand has been traditionally rarely seen, is a full-time job! Building a brand is the comparatively easy part; knowing how to activate the brand in every business nook and cranny takes some practice.
- Steps to create an employer brand
- Ways to educate recruiting and internal stakeholders about an employer brand
- How to create a total marketing plan to reach candidates in places they expect you to be
- Common hurdles and how to overcome them
- How to sustain and refresh your efforts