Racial inequality is nothing new. For most, it has been a fight for their lives. For your organization? It is now a time to stand on the right side of history and join your colleagues in the fight for diversity, equality, and inclusion. But as communicators, are our voices powerful enough to enact change? Yes.
Gather your team and join this can’t-miss webinar featuring Kim Clark (Ragan Consulting Group), Janet Stovall (UPS), Heidi Brooks (Yale School of Management) and Katie Juran (Adobe) as they discuss the best ways for organizations and brands to not only take a stand but to enact real change that will shift your culture to being more inclusive, diverse and equal.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The role of power and leadership to promote change
- The role of diversity and inclusion in social issues at our organizations
- What every company needs to do to act with purpose and values
- Working with executives on statements, panels, action steps and Town Halls
- How to walk the talk and show meaningful progress immediately and over time
- The most appropriate channels to educate, engage in dialogue, and support social issues