Igniting Organizational Change
Your communications matter, and it’s crucial that your messaging resonates authentically and intentionally. Break free from the limitations of well-intentioned, siloed initiatives and embark on a transformative journey that will help you craft a plan to embed DE&I in every department of your organization. This module is the beginning of the revolution of your role as a communicator in driving successful DE&I programs.
- The FAQ: What is DE&I? We’ll start by busting common myths and misconceptions.
- The “Why of DE&I:” Learn now to articulate your organization’s deeper DE&I purpose using communications.
- The communicator’s role: Why your part in empowering DE&I across the organization is crucial – and how you can get buy-in from leadership.
- Checking your biases: How unconscious bias derails DE&I communication efforts.
- Allyship for communicators: Examples of inclusive language and visual representation.
- Keys to cultivating inclusion: How microaggressions undermine an inclusive culture — and how to stop them.
- Building trust through actions: The importance of aligning words with visible commitment and genuine initiatives.