Employees are consumers, and they now expect their experience at work to mirror their everyday life—digital, mobile and convenient. Consumerism can be applied internally at organizations to allow for the same thing, thus improving the employee experience, which is just as important as the customer—or patient—experience.
- Best use all available analytics resources
- Use data to tell a story about your workforce
- Connect the dots to make strategic decisions when communicating and engaging with your workforce
- Apply the right technologies to prevent miscommunications
- Segment employee audiences so they receive the right information the right way—at the right time