It’s not easy being a professional communicator when pressure-filled deadlines loom and you haven’t been in a room with your team since March. The brilliant copy you imagined just won’t emerge and creativity seems at an all-time low. It’s time to take action and create space for your team to get back to inspired thinking and producing engaging content that employees will actually want to read.
- Exercises to perform with your team to reinvigorate the creative corners of their mind—even when under extreme deadline pressures.
- Experience “brilliance on demand” through creative processes that inspire, transform and accelerate your writing.
- Lessons from the creative process that transformed the marketing of major Fortune 500 companies.
- With “open enrollment,” around the corner and a new strategic plan to brand and communicate—learn how to create truly engaging campaigns that will grab the attention of your stressed-out virtual employees.
- Savvy ways to manipulate your “same-old” writing style.
- Free association techniques to get to new ideas
- Using imagery to advance your writing
- Copy transformation through persona translation
- Physical embodiment to infuse meaning in your words