It is possible to create professional, engaging video—even with meager resources.
Learn the latest tips and tricks in video from Jeremy Godwin, culture and employee communications manager at Verizon.
- Determine what will make a compelling story and what ought to be shelved, or at least postponed
- Storyboard your next project
- Employ editing best practices to create a clean, top-quality product
- Capture great images—regardless of the lighting
- Shoot video on a smartphone to convey compelling stories Improve your workflow efficiency by creating a production schedule