Whether employees or customers, your audience thin-slices through more than 5,000 messages aimed at them every day, and you have precious few seconds to convince them to pick your message and spend time with it. While visual content can grab the attention of your audience, strong writing will convince them to pick your message and spend time with it. In this session, you will learn how to support your visual content with effective writing in order to persuade, motivate and move your audience into action.
- Write better headlines and subject lines
- Pair visual and verbal content for maximum impact
- Get your point across effectively and quickly
- Tap the emotion of the picture and use strong writing to persuade, inform, and empower people to action
- Measure the readability and effectiveness of written content, then revise to make it better