Any organization that wants to improve in DE&I must closely keep track of how much their efforts are moving the needle. But finding the right metrics and collecting useful feedback can be challenging. At this session, we’ll help you develop the KPIs that are most useful to your organization and show you how to measure accordingly.
Learn how to:
- Identify the biggest areas for improvement in your organization
- Regularly collect employee feedback to continuously improve their experience with programs
- Set timebound and measurable goals that keep you accountable as you seek to advance DE&I
- Present meaningful metrics to senior leadership that justify your budget
- Look critically at hiring and retention data to understand where your efforts could be falling short