Covid changed communications forever. The lines between internal and external communications blurred—and everyone on your team is now a de facto crisis communicator. Join to hear how others managed the outbreak—so you can protect your organization no matter what’s next.
- How frequent pulse surveys and Covid digital info-packets aligned a workforce
- How “mixternal” communications can help you move quickly to get the word out
- The “Trust Toolbox”: How to engage and protect deskless and WFH workers with new channels, including Microsites, Teams, CEO emails and mobile apps
- Frontline insights from the outbreak—from adding Zoom townhalls, overhauled intranets, blogs and Facebook Live to crisis playbooks
- How others updated crisis plans and response checklists to protect employees
- What healthcare execs are expecting in 2021 (and how to prepare)