Authentic, empathetic leadership communications can convey an air of calm and control in the face of the unknown—as this year proved. Join to discover how to transform your execs into trusted voices when it matters most by grounding every speech, post or email around values and purpose.
- How to reframe leadership and communications roles with values and purpose
- Chief Empathy Officer: How your execs can communicate through emotions
- Chief Clarity Officer: Steps to create cadence of clear, compassionate communications
- What kind of leadership is most effective when bad news breaks
- Pivots and passions: How to handle paralysis of purpose to lead with grace