Writing for Google and Beyond: How to Power Your Content for SEO Success
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Tips for selecting the proper channels and content formats to meet your goals
- The value of SEO and why you should rethink your content creation strategy
- A history of Google's algorithm and why ranking on the front page can boost your content and brand
- Ways to better write for the web, including email, social media and paid promotions that drive desired actions
- How PR and communications effects SEO results—and how to approach your campaigns holistically
Nicole Grodesky is the Director of SEO at LEWIS Global Communications. She has more than 10 years of experience in SEO on both the client and agency sides and has worked with businesses of all sizes, from local and national SMBs to global international big box brands. Grodesky specializes in B2B and B2C lead generation as well as B2B and B2C e-commerce strategies. Her approach to SEO is a very strategic process where she incorporates all the most important top-ranking factors out of the listed 200 plus ranking factors. Grodesky's goal is to demystify SEO for all marketing team members and top-level executives in order to empower business leaders to make smart, data-backed and strategic decisions to push positive KPIs forward.