Integrate to Elevate: Powerful Pillars to Drive CSR and DEI in 2021
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Why CSR and DEI will matter more in 2021
- How DEI sits within CSR: Structural considerations
- How to bring DEI initiatives to life in 4 phases
- Preparing (incl. empathy building and relearning race)
- Discovering (identifying strategic gaps and needs)
- Creating (drafting your implementation plan)
- Journeying (first steps and what to expect next)
- A three-pillar assessment to kickstart inclusion
Morgan Phelps teaches Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity in Organizations at Marquette University. She's also the founder of Colorful Connections, a social enterprise that helps businesses succeed by creating inclusive workplaces and connecting with diverse talent. Her mission is to help organizations that want to become better versions of themselves, create a sense of belonging for all and uplift the voice of the underrepresented. She previously served as a PR consultant with Northwestern Mutual, executive director of Chicago ColorComm and supervisor of Edelman's Media Center of Excellence.