Expand your organization’s thought leadership with a proactive speaker’s bureau
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Industry events can be the perfect platform to establish your organization as a trusted resource to target audiences—when they’re handled strategically. Discover how to optimize speaking engagements and integrate them into your broader thought leadership and marketing plans to realize maximum ROI for your executives’ time and investment. You’ll learn how to build a speaker’s bureau from the ground up and keep it humming with thoughtful event selection and relevant content. Join this session to get the tactics, templates and tools you need to ensure a successful and sustainable program.
Learn how to:
- Clearly define thought leadership platforms and goals
- Identify and evaluate subject matter experts across your organization
- Audit existing content and develop more compelling synopses and sessions
- Select engagements that put you in front of relevant audiences
- Deliver value each time a representative speaks at an event
- Ensure your bureau is effectively governed with the ability to grow
Amanda has 20 years of diverse experience and specializes in the development of C-level executive programs, internal speaker’s bureaus, customer advisory boards, and executive sponsorship programs. Amanda joined ServiceNow in February 2018 and previously held roles with Cisco, Lightspeed Marketing, Avaya, the McDonald’s Corporation, the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, and the N.C. Biotech Center. She also served in the press offices of two North Carolina governors and was the chief of staff for a North Carolina first lady. Amanda graduated from journalism school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She lives in Raleigh, NC, with her husband and two kids.