Build a Social Media Strategy That Stands Out in Today’s Online Landscape
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Follow a clear template to establish crisis response protocols and respond quickly to rumors or backlash
- Reinforce important information through different channels and mediums to avoid message fatigue
- Promote products and services in a respectful manner
- Find fun ways to unite your social media audiences and provide uplifting content
- Craft cost-effective social media videos that stand out in cluttered content feeds
Megan Rowe is an online marketing specialist at UVA Health, a 600-bed hospital and academic health system in Charlottesville, Virginia. Megan started UVA Health’s social media accounts. She still manages and monitors these today, creating organic content and paid advertising. She is also the editor of Healthy Balance, UVA’s patient-facing blog.
Melissa Romig is the Digital Marketing Director at Sperry. She’s a data-driven, consumer-centric marketer known in the industry for her passion, problem solving and leadership. At Sperry, Romig uses her extensive digital experience to lead her team in driving strategy, execution and optimization of all digital brand marketing initiatives. Her team’s campaign for the launch of the BIONIC Collection in 2019 won a Ragan Content Marketing Award, a Shorty Social Good Award and was a finalist for a Brandweek Constellation Award.