Too often, communications plans propose big ideas but don’t think through costs and budgets. In a time of economic uncertainty, you need to paint a clear picture of the numbers to win approval from higher ups. Now that you can speak their language, it’s time to tie your communications plans to their goals. We’ll discuss key elements that need to go into a strategic plan along with helpful measurement tips.
- How to differentiate between goals and objectives—and effective examples of both
- Weave business and financial planning into the strategic plan you present to executives
- Find the right strategy to go about planning programs and include the right items
- How to account for uncertainty in your budgeting
- How to set measurable goals that make it clear to executives how you’re delivering profitability