Amid a changing world rife with vaccine mandates, corporate restructuring, downsizing, internal leaks, executive-level crises and more, communicators must step up to become expert crisis managers. In this session, you will learn how three leaders have effectively communicated amid seemingly never-ending changes in their organization.
- Strategies for determining how and when to communicate sensitive news to a global workforce in a transparent and trust-first way
- Unique opportunities for building employee engagement during a corporate restructure
- Crafting an internal crisis communications plan that engages affected employees first
- Tips for plugging up leaks of sensitive company information
- Key metrics to measure the effectiveness of change communications