Communicating in a state of flux is the theme of 2020. The acronym of the moment is VUCA: Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous.
In this world, communicators are playing a more prominent and visible role in keeping employees informed, motivated and inspired. Your charge: Deliver change communications in a structured and strategic way to ensure ongoing success.
What is change comms? How does it differ from other types of communications? How do you deliver change comms to different audiences like leadership, employees, customers or your community?
Most important, how do you communicate change when everything keeps changing? You’ll find the answers to these and other questions during this workshop.
You’ll learn how to:
- Integrate change communications into a broader change management strategy
- Apply the neuroscience of change
- Make a business case for an employee council to leadership
- Assemble a diverse and representative council
- Create compelling agendas and keep employees engaged