Social media is a critical tool for keeping stakeholders informed and engaged in the wake of COVID-19, but it’s also a heavily crowded space with no shortage of potential pitfalls. How can you stand out amid countless news articles, blog posts and videos about the effects of the crisis taking up your audience’s new feed? And how do you maintain the right tone and cadence in a time marked by tragedy and constantly breaking news?
Discover how these organizations have pivoted their strategies in response to a new social media world, and are seeing outstanding engagement with the compelling stories they’re telling on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat and more.
Learn how to:
- Follow a clear template to establish crisis response protocols and respond quickly to rumors or backlash
- Reinforce important information through different channels and mediums to avoid message fatigue
- Promote products and services in a respectful manner
- Find fun ways to unite your social media audiences and provide uplifting content
- Craft cost-effective social media videos that stand out in cluttered content feeds