NASA has been at the forefront of social media since 2008, when the agency created its first Twitter account, @MarsPhoenix, for the Mars Phoenix Lander. Since then, NASA has expanded its digital footprint to share the space agency’s powerful story with a worldwide audience, including social media users, podcast listeners, web surfers and others. In this closing keynote, you will learn best practices for using storytelling to build brand loyalty that simply cannot be purchased.
- Tailor content to audiences across multiple platforms
- Become a nimble storyteller as trending topics change
- Create authentic experiences that transform how people view your brand
- Inspire brand ambassadors to take your messages directly to online audiences
- Curate user-generated content to tell your story in an authentic way