Writing is the No. 1 skill execs are looking for from communicators. Employee engagement begins with people-first messaging that is clear, concise, and well … snappy. You need to draw in your reader and then keep them engaged. How do you do that? You’ll learn:
- How to write like a journalist: the 5Ws and 1H.
- How to create catchy headlines for your newsletters, Intranets and even email subject lines.
- How to tell your employee stories and create dedicated employee profiles.
- How to be bias-free in your messaging.
- Techniques to craft social media posts to make your company (and stakeholders) stand out from the crowd.