Are you tired yet? 2020 was 1918, 1929 and 1968 all rolled into one. “The future always comes too fast and in the wrong order,” the futurist Alvin Toffler once wrote. His prophecy certainly hit home this year when we were all thrust into crisis roles in the face of Covid-19, social injustice, WFH challenges and political uncertainty. Nobody wants a repeat. So here’s a sneak peek at the potential potholes in the road ahead.
- The rise of “Mercantile Activism” and what it means for your company
- The promise and challenge of employee activism
- What the data says about the risk of cyber breaches and how to prepare
- Why there has been some #MeToo backlash and what it means for DEI
- How to revise your enterprise risk management (ERM) program
- The big solve: How to counter declining trust—and earn it back
- How to prepare execs for new challenges tied to ESG, FARA, unions and more