Did you know that engaging your employees externally on social media can reinforce your organizational culture internally? Social media doesn’t exist in a silo—and neither do your employees. Chrissy Thornhill, social media and content strategist at Salesforce, will reveal how the organization successfully used Instagram to bring its longstanding Hawaiian culture to life. The unexpected benefit was more engaged employees around the globe.
- Why Instagram is the best place to start—and why HR will love it
- How to build a content strategy that reflects your culture
- How to engage employees on Instagram
- Tricks and tips to recruit talent through the platform
- How to gain the right followers, not just any follower