Long considered a tool of HR, communicators can hold employee focus groups to gain candid, valuable intel on how workers are faring, especially during times of uncertainty and change. In this session, we’ll uncover strategies to develop pulse surveys and focus groups that produce relevant, actionable findings to inform and refine your comms strategy.
- Strategies to determine the purpose and goals of your focus group that secures support from executives.
- Best practices for selecting your focus group facilitator and employee participants.
- Considerations for facilitator approach that considers tone, pace and clarity.
- Frequency of pulse surveys and key questions to ask.
- How to analyze your findings and effect real change in the workplace.