Social media is no longer a “nice to have” for C-suite leaders. It’s an essential tool that gives them a direct line to customers, prospects, employees, partners, media, policymakers and more. And when it’s more than just the CEO taking an active role on social, other execs can tell a varied and specific story to a curated audience. Join this session to see how execs can put a human face on your brand and tell its story through a personal lens. You’ll learn:
- How to get started by focusing on your execs’ business needs.
- The strengths of each social platform for exec social.
- Strategic audience building strategies to reach the people who matter.
- A content strategy that brings variety in substance and style.
- Examples of leaders doing it well today.