Every person follows a different path when deciding to become a patient at your clinic or hospital. We marketers must guide the patient journey to our facilities. Communicating with a vast, fluid, dynamic audience requires an equally diverse marketing campaign strategy. Using several channels can help you achieve results greater than separate tactics can on their own. This session will reveal how Johns Hopkins Medicine wields Google search to reinforce social media campaigns, synergize its marketing and enhance its patient journeys.
- The importance of understanding your audience: When and how to best reach them
- How to understand prospective patients’ decision-making
- How to reach patients at any point in their journey
- Why all marketing channels are not created equal
- How consumers interact with each channel differently