Transform your Site into a Place where Employees Want to Get Company News
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Does your intranet look like a list of links? Does its search function pull up outdated information? Get ready to take notes!
- How to build an intranet your employees not only need, but want to visit daily
- How to make your intranet more relevant and current
- The key ingredient to set up a useful governance committee for input and feedback from colleagues and departments (no IT experience required!)
- Why it's vital to integrate your intranet and your other communication vehicles
- Why your intranet is essential to spur employee engagement
After 20 years of producing top-rated newscasts and international entertainment shows in Miami, Los Angeles and Denver, Kristin Hayek turned to the "dark side." corporate communications. She manages "Village Communications" (internal comms) at DaVita, a 65,000-teammate healthcare company in Denver. She oversees the content and direction of the company's intranet, which gets more than a million hits each month.