Transform your Site into a Place where Employees Want to Get Company News
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Does your intranet look like a list of links? Does its search function pull up outdated information? Get ready to take notes!
- How to build an intranet your employees not only need, but want to visit daily
- How to make your intranet more relevant and current
- The key ingredient to set up a useful governance committee for input and feedback from colleagues and departments (no IT experience required!)
- Why it's vital to integrate your intranet and your other communication vehicles
- Why your intranet is essential to spur employee engagement
After 20 years of producing top-rated newscasts and international entertainment shows in Miami, Los Angeles and Denver, Kristin Hayek turned to the "dark side." corporate communications. She manages "Village Communications" (internal comms) at DaVita, a 65,000-teammate healthcare company in Denver. She oversees the content and direction of the company's intranet, which gets more than a million hits each month. She manages DaVita's teammate-targeted multimedia channels and is the managing editor of Stories of the Village, DaVita's digital magazine that's won three consecutive Gold Quill statues from IABC. Kristin and her TV design director husband Jim enjoy being new empty nesters—listening to loud music and basking in the glow of a clean kitchen. @kphayek