First-class Facebook Strategies: Interactive ads and new tools to tell—and sell—your story
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Facebook and Instagram are the largest social networks worldwide, and their dominance is sure to escalate as they both continue to innovate. New algorithm updates, flexible publishing tools, Facebook Live and interactive ads all represent powerful new ways to build and engage audiences on these increasingly mobile and visual ecosystems. Join this session to take advantage of these developments—straight from Facebook's own award-winning creative director. You'll leave with the perfect blend of "what's next" inspiration and "what's best" information to grow your Facebook and Instagram results today and in the years ahead.
- What's coming soon from Facebook and Instagram—and how to prepare now
- Smart ways to balance organic and paid media on Facebook and Instagram
- How to take advantage of algorithm changes that favor video
- The future of interactive advertising on mobile feeds
- How interactive ads can help you tell a more compelling story—and how to dip your toes into dynamic display ads at a small cost
G. Andrew Meyer is creative lead, global marketing at Facebook, Inc. His team conceives, oversees and executes innovative solutions on behalf of brands for mobile feed environments within the Instagram, Facebook and Messenger platforms. He also consults and collaborates with agencies, media partners and marketing teams. Meyer also represents Facebook in the public sphere as a speaker and panelist. An award-winning advertising writer and creative director across media platforms, he has led campaigns for brands including Corona, Samsung, Cadillac, Altoids, Morgan Stanley and Maytag.