Are You a Talent Warrior? Ignite employer branding with Instagram
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Did you know that engaging your employees externally on social media can reinforce your company culture internally? Social media doesn’t exist in a silo—and neither do your employees. Chrissy Thornhill, social media and content strategist at Salesforce, will reveal how the company successfully used Instagram to bring its longstanding Hawaiian culture to life, and the unexpected benefit was more engaged employees around the globe.
- Why Instagram is the best place to start—and why HR will love it
- How to build a content strategy that reflects your culture
- How to engage employees on Instagram
- Tricks and tips to recruit talent through the platform
- How to gain the right followers, not just any follower
Chrissy Thornhill is a social media and content strategist working on the global employer brand at Salesforce. She’s an employment branding professional with more than 10 years’ experience specializing in recruiting, with additional focus on marketing, corporate communications, advertising, brand reputation and social media.