Internal podcasts: Reach more employees more powerfully
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Your own tech-savvy employees are bored, too. They expect your organization to deliver news on new channels, including audio and video.
Internal communication pros who relied on email and print newsletters must now deliver information in creative formats to interest employees.
Audio and video podcasts are getting bigger and bigger. Staff listen or watch content on demand on their computers and mobile devices.
- Why you should use audio and video podcasts
- The right tools to upgrade the quality of your podcast
- The best internal channels to increase your listeners
- What content performs best on audio and video podcasts
- Why a well-designed podcast gets your audience's attention better than almost any other medium
- A step-by-step technical process to produce your own podcast
Steve Lubetkin, MBA, APR, Fellow PRSA and managing partner of Lubetkin Media Companies LLC is an award-winning producer and co-author of the book "The Business of Podcasting: How to Take Your Podcasting Passion from the Personal to the Professional." In 2012, he was named one of the Philadelphia Business Journal's "Social Media Stars" for podcasting. Steve is a veteran corporate public relations practitioner and former radio news broadcaster. He is a senior fellow of the Society for New Communications Research and a member of the Society's advisory board.