The war room used to be a staple of crisis communications. But even it has been turned on its head with so many team members offsite. So how do you maximize your brain power and rapid response when everyone from IT to HR and legal are remote? Join to hear how reprioritizing person-to-person (P2P) communication can help you bridge the gap—so you can accelerate and elevate your crisis response even in the WFH age.
- Why P2P communication matters more in crisis planning than ever before
- How to re-think and realign your crisis plans, processes and collaboration tools for maximum empathy—and speed
- Expecting vs. reacting: How to stop chasing the crisis and finally get ahead
- The new world of “chat ops” and how to ensure instant action across channels like Teams, Slack, Zoom, Google Hangouts and more
- Hugging your haters: What to do when comments turn to crisis