By 2017, 69% of all consumer Internet traffic will be video, according to Cisco. This growing popularity of on-demand video paired with the diminishing attention spans of consumers make brand videos vital to content marketing and internal communications. Find out how Florida Hospital’s cost-effective, weekly newscast quickly became popular and effective, and how you can use video storytelling to attain business goals.
- How to decide when video is the right medium to deliver key messages
- How videos bring new life to four key areas: internal communications, crisis management, reputation management and thought leadership
- Do’s and don’ts of video story-telling
- Key elements to launching brand videos
- How to measure the success of brand videos