Winners and Sinners in Social Media
The full content of this page is available to members only.
You can learn a lot about using social media from the organizations who do it right... and the ones who do it wrong!
Social Media is a powerful communication weapon to wield. Do it right and it can help you achieve your communication objectives. Do it wrong, however, and you could give your organization a massive black eye. In this fun keynote session, leading communication expert Steve Crescenzo will take you on a romp through the best and worst that social media has to offer.
- What three mistakes you absolutely must not make when diving into social media
- What some of the smartest companies are doing in this area
- How to convince leadership that it isn't just a fad . . . it's changing the way organizations communicate to their most important audiences
- What not to do when trying to launching your social media campaigns and channels
- The fundamentals skills you need to have to succeed as a social media-savvy communicator
Steve Crescenzo, the CEO of Crescenzo Communications, is a highly sought-after consultant, writer and seminar leader. One of the nation's leading experts in employee communications, he has helped thousands of communicators improve their print and electronic communication. Steve was voted the No.1 seminar leader for the IABC Global Conference for three years in a row (2008, 2009 and 2010), and has spoken in IABC's "All Star Track" for the past five years. Steve also speaks at IABC chapter and district events in America and Europe, writes a column in IABC's Communication World and is the author of the popular blog Corporate Hallucinations. @Crescenzo