What’s Next for Social Media: How to tell your brand story in the age of chatbot
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Walt Disney created a new way to tell stories and bring them to life. Hear why storytelling today is more crucial than ever, especially as AI, voice recognition and chatbots redefine how we engage audiences. You’ll learn how to apply Disney’s lessons and new digital breakthroughs to breathe life into your own brand engagement, storytelling and social media efforts. You’ll leave inspired to break new ground on any platform without relying on social media “gurus.”
- The storyteller’s guidebook: Crucial differences between Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat as storytelling platforms
- How to determine which platform is best for your business
- Why short-form video is the preferred content for today’s online consumer
- Tips and strategies for creating content that converts
- How to engage and work with influential thinkers
- Growth strategies for your story—with measurable ROI
- What’s next: Chatbots and AI versus social storytelling
Carlos Gil is a former head of global social media at BMC Software and LinkedIn. Gil is a first-generation Latino marketing executive and award-winning Snapchat storyteller with more than a decade of experience leading social media strategy. His work has been featured by CNNMoney, the Harvard Business Review, Mashable, the Social Media Examiner and more. He’s delivered keynotes globally and presented at such marketing events as SXSW and Social Media Marketing World. He led social media programs for Super Bowl XLVII, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Tostitos, Mondelez and Unilever as social media manager for Winn-Dixie, and has served as head of digital marketing for Save-A-Lot, a subsidiary of SUPERVALU INC., a Fortune 100 organization.