What Difference Does It Make? Measure the impact of your enterprise social network
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Enterprise social networks increase productivity, improve employee engagement, drive innovation, and encourage collaboration and more. Does your enterprise social network live up to its promise? In this session we'll explore ways to measure your enterprise social network against your organization's goals and key performance indicators as well as ways to interpret and communicate the results. You'll walk away with tools to help you prove—and improve—the value of your enterprise social network.
- Some basic enterprise social network metrics, and why they matter to senior execs
- Enterprise social network ROI 'buckets' that help clarify measurable outcomes
- How to identify and connect with internal partners for greater buy-in
- What your internal customers can teach you about your external customers
- To interpret results and communicate the value of your enterprise social network
Brenda Rick Smith has been telling stories that connect people for more than 20 years. She was a jack-of-all-trades in a small nonprofit communications shop, where she managed websites, blogs, e-newsletters and social media. Brenda joined Humana in March of 2015 as the community manager for Buzz, a thriving enterprise social network with more than 45K members. If you follow her on social media, you'll see a barrage of posts about her sons and the occasional update on their family pets. She hails from Northern Illinois, but has lived in Louisville, the hometown of her heart, for more than 16 years. @brendaricksmith