Video Evolution: How to produce videos that inform, engage and entertain employees
The full content of this page is available to members only.
You want to make a video for your organization, but you’re no Cecil B. DeMille.
Best not to bother, then, right? Nonsense, says Hoyt Finnamore.
Making a video isn’t that hard. You needn’t have experience. You don’t even have to have talent (no criticism implied).
Make it as simple or complicated as you’d like. And even if your workplace is full of grumpy types harboring unspoken grievances, you’ll find they are forgiving when it comes to video.
- Breathe life into dull corporate stories by adding video
- Move away from slick, produced video to content that’s creative, edgy and fun
- Use your employees to tell your story
- Create compelling videos on little or no budget
- Choose the right equipment and strategy to get started