Use Google Analytics to Improve Your Programs and Prove Your Value as a Communicator in a Time of Crisis
The full content of this page is available to members only.
A solid understanding of Google’s analytics platform is crucial to proving yourself as a data-driven communicator and establishing the importance of your work during this time of crisis. During this session, we’ll explore how to use both basic and advanced capabilities in Google Analytics to find actionable insights, impress execs and make your budget go further.
You’ll learn how to:
- Select and track the best KPIs to prove your content’s value
- Discover what content is driving the most traffic and conversions
- Use analytics to defend your budget during the economic downturn
- Create a Google Analytics dashboard customized to your needs
- Generate reports that show executives the ROI of your campaigns
- Use your data to continuously optimize your content and strategies
Alan Bush is vice president of Ignite Visibility and an instructor of SEO and web analytics at the University of California, San Diego, where he teaches three accredited digital marketing courses. His classes focus on advanced SEO, website architecture, code optimization, link-earning techniques, content marketing strategies, social media, local SEO and white hat versus black hat SEO tactics. He has worked with hundreds of Fortune 500 clients over the past decade and specializes in SEO and SEM strategy, Google AdWords, remarketing PPC campaigns, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.