Transform Executive Communications into Thought Leadership
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Thought leadership, says Pete Weissman, is sharing game-changing ideas and actions that attract, engage and disrupt.
That is, ideas attract the attention, interest, inquiries and invitations of customers, news media, elite conferences, and others.
They engage others in a conversation, and change the way people think about you, your organization, and your industry.
So how do you reach such heights? Learn how to tap the power of thought leadership with this new Ragan webinar led by expert Pete Weissman.
Often wrongly described as content marketing, social media or sales, thought leadership doesn’t follow typical PR and marketing rules. And, it offers unique advantages.
- The 3 pillars of thought leadership
- The mindsets required for effective thought leadership
- The roles thought leaders play
- Why a big idea is not enough in the age of low trust
- A simple exercise to create a thought-leading point of view
- 5 requirements for your “MoonShot Vision”
- Examples of thought leadership to share in your organization
- Register for this webinar. Transform ho-hum executive comms into thought leadership
Learn how to sell a vision of the future, rather than a product. Seek change, not cheers. Become driven by a passionate, personal mission. Build a movement that engages others.
Find out how to make your vision authentic and embraceable, and learn the “five W’s” of thought leadership.
Get the recognition you, your executives, and your organization deserve. Start with Ragan Training.
Pete Weissman is the founder of Thought Leader Communications in Atlanta. The firm provides thought leadership, speechwriting, strategy and best-practice training to companies, foundations and associations. Weissman is an award-winning speechwriter, speaker and communications director.